Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm still alive

Wow, I leave a post like that and then it seems as if I have fallen off the earth. I am still alive, no worries. In the last 6 months,the twins have gotten a little easier. They are talking a ton, so no more guessing! They love to go poddy on the big boy toilet. They are probably more than ready to poddy train, but to be honest it just gives me anxiety thinking about it. I know I waited until close to 3 with Andrew, so I think that is the excuse I will use for now. They will be 3 in January though, so I'm getting close.
I am beginning to think Jaxon is a genious or something. All of the sudden the kid is telling us colors of things. How, I have no idea. Nobody has been teaching him colors. It is the weirdest thing! Kinda creepy. Can you say "Rain Man"? Lol, just kidding but seriously it is strange. He loves Dora the Explorer, so I guess she could be teaching him. I have no idea, but he is really good! He has also learned to open doors that have child lock door knobs on them. Strange, because I usually have to let the neighborhood kids out when they can't get them open. So now we have placed locks up near the tops of the front doors. I was sick of finding them out in the street. He has the funnest personality, and gets so excited about things. He is my little cuddle bug.
Izaac is as fun as ever! He is our little mischeif child. The kid is like a monkey, he grabs the fridge doors and climbs up them and hangs. Don't worry we now have to keep a ribbon tied tightly around the fridge doors to keep them out. Good times. I was sick of finding bottles of things spilled all over the floor. He speaks so clear though. He is like a little adult. His favorite thing to say right now is "oh my goodness", it is seriously the cutest thing ever. He has a little lisp to go along with it. My heart melts every time he speaks. It is so funny all the things they pick up from us. I love this age, I really do. They are getting to be a lot of fun. Izaac pretty much breaks everything though. He broke our front window with an icecream scoop. He has popped out almost all of the screens on the windows. He writes all over the walls. He loves to pull out the heat vents and put various things down them. Unfortunatley, he has urinated down them many times. He has broke 2 kitchen chairs from standing on them and leaning back. He pulled the dishwasher out of where it was mounted because he was jumping on the door. The list just goes on and on. He is adorable though. He keeps us busy and laughing. God made him adorable for a reason :)
Andrew just started first grade. He had a hard time waking up, and being there all day for a couple days. I think he is getting used to it though. He has homework every day now, but he is so smart. He gets 100% on every spelling test. I picked him up from school today and one side of his shorts ripped from the leg up to his crotch. He came out of school laughing and his shorts flapping in the wind. He said it happened in one of his classes and then he just went the rest of the day trying to hold it shut. You could totally see his underwear. It was so funny. He said all day he just wanted to get up and run home. I am so glad he found humor in it. He is so much fun. He helps me with the twins sooooooo much. He loves to wrestle with them. He is extremely mature for his age. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my little angel. He is the most honest person I have ever met. Never tells a lie, never. He is such a good kid.
Shaun just started fourth grade. He isn't much a morning person either. He seems to really enjoy school though. He loves scouts and skateboarding. Always keeps himself pretty busy. He is a good kid, and loves making people happy.
Julie is in 6th grade this year. Major girly girl. She is a cheerleader and is always almost poking your eyes out while doing her cheers. Her arms never stop moving. She loves it. She has her first game on Saturday and is way excited! She is such a doll!
Keven is in 8th grade (eeks). He is growing up so much! I love this age. He is so much fun. I can't wait until the house is filled with teenagers. He is definitely a ladies man these day though. Never without a girlfriend! He is such a cutie.
We are super busy with all the kids. I really wouldn't want it any other way though. My hubby, and all of these kids really complete me. I love being a mom and step- mom and staying at home to raise the twinners. Warner is the most amazing husband I could ask for. I really believe he is my soul mate. I am so blessed with my family. I need to remember how blessed I am when things get tough though :)...
The last 5 months or so I have started couponing. I have so much fun with it. Nothing feels better when you save 80% on groceries. I have various websites that I look at everyday that help me get ready for my shopping adventures. I have a few of their buttons on here, take a look! They are so much fun!

No comments: